2011年4月12日星期二

phone blogging

Today, really feel that don't want to wake up. When i wake up, my whole
room very dark and i think the time still early. But, i realised that
just now my alarm ring many time already. So i take up my phone and see
what time. So shock when i look at my phone because already 10.55am @@ I
feel luckly because my time is faster than the normal time but i know i
already late if i continue lay on my bed. Quickly wake up and take bath
go to work. Today very suitable for sleeping because it is a raining day
for today. Today i also still blur blur one but is better than last two
day. I feel sleepy so i drink coffee but i know my rabbit sure don't
like one. Ok fine, at the last when i finish my coffee then i started
feel uncomfortable. I know my rabbit one, what also don't like, coffee
milo milk all don't drink one. If drink it sure will very naughty bully
me one. Sometime i will think why my rabbit don't like eat carrot and
just like to eat cucumber, my aunt say carrot is good for my eye.
Because of my rabbit don't like it, so i also didn't eat but sometime
still will eat a little bit too. Then don't know why now i don't like to
use english to type my blog although sometime i will suddenly use
english use same like today. Something wrong with my mind i think, or
maybe because i used my phone to type my blog when im waiting the bus.
It is a good habit if i continue like this because i no need waste my
time to type my blog and sometime i will very lazy to update my blog
because i need to spend my time to type. Ok, today is enough because i
really really realised that my english really really very bad.

Today will rest early with light saver.

0 牛粮:

发表评论